Cant decide on a present for special occasion? How about a Gift Voucher. We can arrange a gift voucher to any amount for artwork in MAD.
Layby Terms and Conditions
- The Layby period is for a maximum of 3 months
- A deposit must be a minimum of 30% of the total purchase price
- The minimum Layby sale is $100
- The cancellation charge on a layby is 30% of the total purchase price
- There are no returns or exchanges on Layby items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislate of rights.
- The customer or MAD has the right to cancel the layby
- If the customer cancels the Layby within 3 months they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge
- If MAD cancels the Layby within 3 months the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made
- Customers will be contacted for all Lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made less the cancellation charge
- The cancellation charge is to compensate MAD for its selling, storage and administration costs
- Any items placed on Layby cannot be altered until the Lay-by has been paid in full
- No items can be taken by the customer until entire Lay-by has been paid in full.
- We can help you set up your own personalized Gift Registry. Choose from a range of quality artworks.
- Free- There is no charge or obligation
- We will deliver your gifts purchased by your guests to your reception venue on your Wedding Day.
- We can arrange complimentary inserts to include in your wedding invitation
- Convenient for your guests. Your guests can buy from anywhere in the world, and do not need to worry about transporting their gifts.
Please inquire about our delivery options.
Art Money - The new easier way to buy art.
- Pay over 10 months, interest free.
- Available from $675 to $50,000.
- Apply online at artmoney.com.
- Ph 1300316611
- info @artmoney.com.au